Library Websites & NYS Minimum Standards In-Person
In this workshop, we will discuss the New York Public and Association Libraries Minimum Standards. We'll review what they are and how your library can meet the standards by updating the information provided on your library's website.
Items that should be included on a library website are:
- Long-Range Plan
- Annual Report to the Community
- Library Policy Manual
- Library Budget
- Current Library Information
- Library Trustees
- Board Minutes
- Upcoming Board Meeting Agendas and Meeting Announcements
Making this information available online not only meets the minimum standards, as required by law (Section 90.2 of the Regulations of the Commissioner of Education), but doing so also supports a culture of transparency, accountability, and continuous improvement.
- Thursday, December 14, 2023
- 5:00pm - 6:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)